Stock Image: Steel Blue
The Grizzly 300 is packed full of features you won't find on other models in its class, or price range, including automatic transmission with high and low range, disc brakes, rack capacity and more.
• The all-new power-packed Grizzly 300 offers best-in-class technology and modern Grizzly styling at an unbeatable price.
• A top-of-class 287cc engine produces stump-pulling power for work or play.
• Class-exclusive liquid cooling provides exceptionally long engine life even in the most extreme environments.
• The all-new Grizzly 300 is the only model in its class with a fully automatic dual range transmission.
• Steel cargo racks accommodate 143 pounds (44 lb. front, 99 lb. rear) of gear or work load, the Grizzly 300 2WD has a high rack capacity to get more work done in a shorter amount of time.
• The Grizzly 300 2WD boasts separate hydraulic front and rear disc brakes for awesome stopping power.
• Tough-as-nails 287cc liquid-cooled four-stroke produces aggressive bottom-end power.
• 32mm carburetor provides smooth power delivery.
• Dual-range transmission offers rider options for towing and work.
• Push button electric starting.
• Fully automatic transmission makes operation easy and convenient.
• Lightweight and large chassis features outstanding durability with great rigidity for class-leading agility and handling.
• Front and rear disc brakes provide reliable, strong braking performance.
• Over 5 inches of ground clearance means even rough terrain is no match for the Grizzly 300.
• Long wheelbase smoothes out rough trail conditions.
• 22-inch Maxxis® tires with a rugged lug pattern offer great traction and durability.
• Double-wishbone front suspension provides 5.9 inches of travel while the rear swingarm delivers 6.5 inches of travel for a smooth and comfortable ride.
• Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
• Heavy-duty front carry bar with blow-molded panels for exceptional durability.
• Large rack capacities allow larger cargos and convenience (44 lb front / 99 lb. rear).
• New Grizzly styling that has unique Real World Tough image.
• Specially designed drive system air intake vent prevents overheating and keeps water and mud from entering drive case.
• Water-resistant, large-capacity underseat storage box provides added convenience.
• Large-capacity, 2.8-gallon fuel tank has an easy-to-reach petcock.
• Large front and rear fenders with full floorboards offer excellent mud/splash protection.
• Plush, specially designed seat is contoured for awesome rider comfort.
• Maintenance-free battery provides reliable all-weather starting power.
• Dual, bright, multireflector 30 watt bulb headlights with high and low beams.
• Easy-access underseat marine-spec electrical components ensure maximum protection from the elements.
• Easy, handlebar-mounted choke lever.